Registration to be a member of the forum is free and verified membership will grant the member access to view and contribute to the forum content.
You can register for the forum at: http://forum.football365.com/ucp.php?mode=register
Additionally you agree and accept the website Terms and Conditions as detailed here:http://www.football365.com/news/14830/3796850
And by posting on this forum you agree that the Site Owners have the right to use comments and postings submitted by members in threads in any articles published both online and offline. No compensation shall be earned, due or payable for such use.
As some material posted on the forum may be considered unsuitable for a younger audience, you must be aged 18 years or over to register as a forum member.
You acknowledge that all comments posted in the forums express the views solely of the author. The forum owners will not be held responsible for the content of any comment or material posted by members.
You agree to abide by any decision or action taken by a forum administrator or moderator in relation to your use of this site.
You must be 18 years of age or older to view this forum.
You can only join this forum using an email account that is either your work or university account.
You must not post comments or materials on this forum which:
GOOD FORUM BEHAVIOUR
- Make unfounded or unproved allegations against a person, organisation, company or group.
- Contain swear words or language which may offend. This may include swear words with asterisks replacing some letters.
- Break the law, or encourage/support breaking of the law. This includes but is not limited to libel, contempt of court, breach of copyright and the live ‘streaming’ of matches.
- Discuss any active UK court cases.
- Advertise products, goods or services.
- Advertise or link to other websites or forums.
- Include URLs of or images hosted on third party websites which may contain offensive or illegal material.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, bullying, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
In order for the forum to remain an enjoyable talking shop, please note that this forum will NOT:
- Accept any use of the ‘c-bomb’ or name calling or abusive posts which can be considered to thwart, discourage or distract of/from discussion.
- Accept any name-calling or abuse that may be considered as precluding or limiting discussion.
- Tolerate the leaking, revealing, suggesting or threatening of revealing any personal information pertaining to the identity of another forummer. Break that golden rule and your account will be broken in return.
- Tolerate posts which appear as if they have been posted by someone else or any other form of impersonation.
- Tolerate any form of spam.
- Tolerate the hijacking of an 'official' club thread.
- Accept any posts about Rangers or Celtic in any section of the forum except in the two threads marked ‘The Official Celtic Thread’ and ‘The Official Rangers Thread'.
- Tolerate any ‘shared’ accounts. Any accounts that are found to have been accessed by more than one user will be deleted.
- Tolerate any non-work safe material [NWS] being posted in a thread that is not specifically marked NWS in its subject header. Male and female genitalia are not allowed.
- Tolerate any swearing at another forummer or any swearing that may be considered detrimental to the forum – such as in a subject header or in bold or large text (or any combination that makes the thread less work safe).
- Accept the posting of any picture of a member of the public without their expressed and written permission.
- Accept any abuse of the mod team.
As you've done so politely, I'll specify this for the hard of reading: I never ever want Martin O'Neill mentioned on this forum. In any form, in any place, in any context.
Everyone, make that crystal clear with yourselves else you'll be deleted.
And seriously, dont post in here unless you are struggling to understand.